Weekly automatic logout

Home Page Forums General Weekly automatic logout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Why am I logged off the site automatically each week?  No one has given me an answer .

I have a similiar problem but I am logged out in less than a day. I think the site is supposed to keep one logged in for two weeks? Before automatically signing someone out.

I have to re-log in roughly every two weeks on my computer and I believe this is the way the system is supposed to work if you check the “Remember Me” box. If I go to a different device I have to log in again.  On my phone for some reason I have to log in every time. I’ll talk to some of the web folks and see what is supposed to be happening.

Tony and Jim,

The website is supposed to require login every week or two.  This is a security measure to help prevent hacking from long term open logins. Additionally, if you change devices it will log you out from the previous device. So if you use your computer, then go to your phone, you will have to login. If you then go back to your computer, you will have to login again. More security stuff.  Apparently some browsers also may not let you stay logged in more than a certain amount of time. Jim, you might try a different browser to see if that resolves your problem.

Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.