Very Original Series 36 Limo For Sale

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell Very Original Series 36 Limo For Sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I just ran across this ad in Hemmings:

PIERCE-ARROW: 1928 chauffeur driven limousine, divided window, car is very clean, has not been run for 20 years, totally complete and original, car is in Ocala, FL, asking $22,000. Bernard Levine, 352-237-5336, FL. $22,000

I had a chance to see and photograph this car 3 years ago and it is an excellent 13,000 mile original, very complete, but some assembly required. It could be an excellent Val Faro candidate. I can e-mail a bunch of other photos to anyone interested.

Tony: from the photo it is hard to tell, is this a Model 36?

Greg Long

Right, Greg. It’s a Series 36. Sorry I forgot that detail. Here’s an interior shot. Some assembly, new tires, clean out a couple of old wasp nests, and someone’s going to have a great original.

looks like a nice car at that price. probably a ’27 with no coat of arms on the radiator. 27 and 28 virtually alike except for the emblem

It’s amazing that there are still cars showing up here and there, from barns and forgotten collections.

If I could just win a lottery, or have some unknown rich uncle leave me some money,, I’d buy several more cars, and a bigger storage barn. :-)

The car appears to be in great original condition and the price is right, too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.