Update : Looking to Purchase ’36 or ’37 Club Sedan

Home Page Forums General Update : Looking to Purchase ’36 or ’37 Club Sedan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Found this ad for a blue 1936 Club Sedan on an obscure website. Car is allegedly located in Corona, CA.Any ideas who owns this car? Not sure this ad is legitimate but was posted on March 7.

Only 385 Miles since Restoration – Two-tone Blue on Blue – Gray interior – 385 CI I-8 engine – 3-speed manual transmission with overdrive – Live rear axle with semi-elliptic leaf springs – 4-wheel vacuum-assisted mechanical drum brakes – 139-inch wheelbase – Wood dash – Restored condition

Greg Long knows this car………..

Ed, i’m not sure this is the ex-Kugn car? Unless the paint was redone. That car was two toned blue, both shades brighter or lighter blue than this one..

I’ll have to find some old photos..

Greg

I saw the ad on Hot classic Deals.Com. The larger pictures prove that it is my 1936 club sedan and yes , it was from the Kegun collection. The ad is a hoax. My car isn’t presently for sale but I might be persuaded to let it go to the right person.I suggest that you not send any money to the people advertising the car.

Sal Macaluso

As noted,I suspected the ad was a scam as many of the cars listed for sale had prices that were way below market. I got a response to my initial inquiry but haven’t heard anything since.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.