Trico vacum windshield motors

Home Page Forums General Trico vacum windshield motors

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I am in need of a Trico “RSL 85 and RSL 84 windshield motor(s) for my 1932 Model 54. Can anyone satisfy my needs. Almost any condition will do. Please respond with a photo and price.”

Ronald,

Look in the Parts & Services section of this website.

In there, under Body & Trim is a listing for Windshield Wipers.

In that section is a list of Sellers & Repair guys.

I have used David Ficken before for obscure parts, and perhaps others.

Peter

Peter, I tried David Ficken. Does not have the motors in stock. Thank you for your response.

This shows up in the AACA forums:

Clean-Sweep Windshield Wiper Motor Service, Sales and Rebuilding

Kent Jaquith

2633 SW Obsidian Unit 15

Redmond Or 97756

541-923-4319

David White, thank you for the suggestion. I’ll give Clean-Sweep a call in the morning. Ron

Ronald, I noticed on the AACA Forum that he winters in SoCal, so if you don’t get him, check that forum, I think I saw a winter number.

Dave

Gents,

Clean Sweep is also listed in OUR Parts & Services Directory.

Peter

Peter, I sent an email to Kent. Hopefully he will have what I am looking for in his inventory.

The motors you want are very rare. I had one of the few original pairs that came with my 31. They were Trico motors, decorated with a lot of filigree, decoration, etc. Messed with them for years, plating, rebuilds, finally left the Model A repo chrome plated ones that came with the car, that I think are still available, bolt right in, etc. Moreover, most cars have these Model A wipers installed, most owners won’t admit it or don’t know that’s what they are. I sold the unassembled original pair, plated for $300. Didn’t want to assemble them, ’cause I was pretty sure they were not going to work.

Tony, thank you for your input. Your suggestion is very much appreciated! Ron

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.