Series 80 frame

Home Page Forums Chassis Series 80 frame

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

A new member of the Facebook page name of Cory Cook has a frame, front & rear axles of a series 80 P-A #8014953. She is looking for value and possibly to sell to someone who may need them. I have sent her a message asking for contact info if anyone is interested. I will post when I have further details.

Hi Curtis.

Unfortunately for Cory, the frame, front and rear axles are the items that almost always survive, after all else has rotted [wood body structure], disintegrated [ interior fabrics ] or been sold, or salvaged [engine, transmission, body sheet metal, lights, instruments, handles etc..

Some of the first items I collected that started my pile of spare parts were three rolling chassis’ that had been the left-over part from three cars, all parts either sold, destroyed, or otherwise gone..

Now, if Cory had a complete series 80 body, up on stands, that had the chassis missing, THAT would be a find, and would sell for almost as much as a complete rolling car.. why? Because there are plenty of rolling chassis’ around and engine/drivetrains around to put under a nice car-body.

So, the chassis might be worth a few hundred dollars, to someone who is not too far away. But it is not worth it to travel very far to retrieve it.

Greg Long

Message from Cory Cook concerning the frames:

we really are not sure what to ask. We are just trying to determine the value right now. I was hoping that the PAS forum could help us with that.

Curtiss,

What type of wheels are holding the frame above the ground?

Are they for sale, or not?

Can you post an email address for your buddy?

There may be a few bits of interest bolted to that frame.

Thanks,

Peter

Cory Cook Ph# 925-829-1191

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.