Sad News…..R.I.P….. Dave Harris

Home Page Forums General Sad News…..R.I.P….. Dave Harris

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Just got word that Past President of PAS, Chairman Emeritus of the P-A Foundation and the driving force behind establishing our Pierce-Arrow Museum Dave Harris passed away this Sunday Sept.22nd, 2019. God Speed to our Pierce Arrow friend.

R.I.P., Dave. I enjoyed every minute spent with you.

Dave changed my life for the better more than any other friend in my life. It seems so unfair that he suffered so much with accident and health issues in recent years. Our contact has been limited to phone conversation for far too long. I will always miss and remember my dear friend. God Speed to a fellow leadfoot!

Dave Stevens

The Pierce-Arrow community has lost a great leader and a true friend.

Dave was a great guy and a unique individual………and he always had a smile. I shall miss him.

Dave opened so many doors for us for participation within the PAS community. He truly enriched our lives. Plus, with all the health issues, we never, ever, heard him complain. A tremendous example…. Thanks Dave.

RIP Dave.

Sad news, Rest In Peace….

Dave leaves a multitude of friends and admirers, a stronger PAS and Pierce-Arrow Foundation and Museum for his superb leadership.

Here’s a link to Dave’s Obituary in the Minneapolis paper:

http://www.startribune.com/obituaries/detail/0000328229/?fullname=david-o-harris

Never met Dave but he called me a year ago about purchasing yet another Pierce-Arrow, even though he was in a wheelchair then. Truly a dedicated car guy, and a gentleman, to the bone. We had many pleasant conversations.

A privilege to have known him, however briefly.

Miles

Gents,

Here is the link.

Dave was a Good Man.

Peter

http://www.startribune.com/obituaries/detail/0000328229/?fullname=david-o-harris

I went to Dave’s service yesterday. Nice turn out. Many old car people from the Twin Cities. Here’s a pic of Dave in his prime. Dave,R.I.P. good friend and a life well lived!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.