Pierce factory building – interior stairways – looking for a picture

Home Page Forums General Pierce factory building – interior stairways – looking for a picture

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m looking for a good picture of the interior stairways of the Pierce factory, showing the railing and the groove going down in the middle of the steps.  I remember seeing these twenty years ago on a tour but did not get a picture.

Anyone have one they’d be willing to send to me?  Thanks David Coco Winchester Va.

Dave,

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for. I took this after the 2015 meet. We went by the factory and wandered around. We talked to a guy working inside and said feel free to look around.

I am not sure what the groove is that you mentioned. I can send you a hi res photo if you want.

Dave

Factory Stairs

Here’s another one. The first photo I think was taken on the first floor. This was on the second floor.

Stairs

Those are great David, yes please, send them to me high res, [email protected]

On one of the stairwells, I believe toward the front of the building, the stairs were separated in the middle of the steps by a groove.  These obviously aren’t but do show the railing in good detail.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.