Past ARROW magazine articles

Home Page Forums Literature and Tools Past ARROW magazine articles

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Can they be obtained so they can be read?

There are some left-over issues of the ARROW ocassionally. The best way to obtain information is to find which issues of the Arrow you want, and look for them on Ebay, or from auto literature sales websites.

You can obtain a CD of Service Bulletins that is searchable . These provide a lot of information.

Greg Long

David,

Welcome to the PAS.

Contact me for back issues.

Someone gave me two boxes of them.

I may not have what you want, but I have MANY!.

Peter

Back issues of “The Arrow”” are listed on the “”Back Issues”” link on the menu on the left side of this page.

Paul”

I donated about fifty years worth to the museum. I don’t know how available they are to peruse, but I had about everything from the beginning of the club to around 2000 when we moved.

Contact Dave Stevens. There is a large stock of back issues of The Arrow that I brought from Bernie Weis’ home to the museum in Hickory Corners a few years ago. Dave will let you know what’s available.

David,

My offer aside, it is likely best to do as Paul indicated, mainly go to the “Back Issues” section of the website and see what is offered.

Then you can get what you want, if available, and support the Society in the process.

Ralph is also correct in sending you to David Stevens.

If all else fails in finding what you want, be in touch and I will rummage through my boxes.

Peter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.