PAS Gathering at Gilmore 2021

Home Page Forums General PAS Gathering at Gilmore 2021

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The Gathering at Gilmore is August 26-29. Event Flyer with all the info and the Registration Form are on the website in Events & Announcements. All Michigan Covid restrictions will end July 1 so we will have a full return to normal social activities. Two full tour days and Sunday Show at Gilmore in front of the Pierce-Arrow Museum. Food, fun, ice cream, car collections and Pierce-Arrows. Don’t miss the 18th Annual Gathering!

There is still time to plan attending the 18th Annual Pierce-Arrow Society Gathering at Gilmore August 26-29. The flyer on the “Events & Announcements” section of website shows the wrong cutoff date for the Comfort inn Room Block. Reservations under the block will be accepted through July 29. make your reservations by the 29th!
    We’ve got two great full tour days planned and 3 of the 6 tour venues have never been on any of our previous tours including 2 great private car collections. Ask anyone who has attended in the past! You’ve read about the events in the Arrow, this would be a good year to attend.
    On Sunday in addition to the Show you’ll have the chance to see the huge new addition to the CCCA Museum that opens on August 28. The fabulous Gilmore Car Museum Campus just continues to grow and we have 2 more beautiful Pierce-Arrows added to the collection since last year’s Gathering socially distanced event. All Michigan covid restrictions ended in June and we’ll have multiple chances to enjoy famous Plainwell Ice Cream starting at the Welcome party Thursday evening August 26th.
    We hope you’ll bring a Pierce, but that certainly isn’t necessary to have a lot of fun! Call Dave Stevens at 231-740-3610 if you have any questions.

Only 8 days left to get a room at the Meet hotel. Last day for our room block is July 29. We have great tours planned for you to enjoy with fellow Pierce-Arrow addicts. Scenic back roads and then a day at the world class Gilmore Car Museum. That includes Pierce-Arrow, CCCA, Franklin, Lincoln, Cadillac-LaSalle, and Model A. A fabulous Corvette display in the Gilmore Main Gallery and a significant Brass Era display add to the experience. Sunday it’s a P-A Show and ‘Ride & Drive’ opportunities.

Kathy and I had a great weekend this year at Gilmore! Thanks to Dave and Diana and to all who made it happen and to those attending!

Thanks also to Greg and Ken for allowing us to spend Friday driving the marvelous Series 80 touring car. It was an unexpected and special day for us!

Kathy and Randy Roberson

Also had a great time at Gilmore in spite of  summer cold and the heat and humidity.  Matter of fact, think that the heat and humidity is what kcked out the cold.  Had a COVID test on the Michigan border and was negative, and if it was positive, I would have turned tail back home.  Had a good time driving Dave Stevens 1933 1247.  Limited myself to one book at the Gilmore book store this year, and I swear that you all must have held some sort of prayer meeting for me on Sunday after I took off for home.  No sooner did I get home I received a telephone call from Noah Stutzman that my wheels were ready for pickup.  Back off to Ohio to get them, and the workmanship is flawless.  He even showed me where the previous wheelright had peened part of the wheel to try and tighten them up.  So now my car is not only bespoke but respoke(d)!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.