parts needed for 31′ model 43

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell parts needed for 31′ model 43

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Looking for complete set of hubcaps-will take one at a time….

pair of hood handles (4″ on center)

one interior door handle and a “top hat” for a horn.

My “top hat” is resting out on rte 81 somewhere near Binghamton, should you happen to see it….

[email protected]

ps what size battery and brands recommended?

Hi Ronald, a good place to start looking for those parts is under the “Parts & Service”” page available to members on this site. You will find vendor contact information for at least some of these items on that page and I’m certain fine reproduction hubcaps are a phone call away.

Best-John”

Hi Ronald- if you run into a dead end on the hood handle, I could remove one of mine and have a replacement cast….let me know David Coco Winchester Va.

Hi John, I did go there straight away, but didn’t see anyone making/selling 31 hubcaps-only 32 on.

David, that is more then a kind gesture.Thank you! Hopefully I can just get a good close up photo and try and have Verdone’s or someone else cast a set in stainless.

I would be very happy with “close”” as I want to drive and enjoy this car and am not interested in having it judged.”

Ronald, I checked an old parts list from Blonder Murry and it does indicate 29-31 hubcaps restored with trade in and new. I would definitely be worth calling Dave Murray to check on his available stock.

Best-John

Dave Murray has most of the things you need and will need later.

He accumulates orders for various parts and then makes a run of them. Hubcaps are one of his specialties. I have 5 of his – excellent. (1930)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.