OPTIMA Red-Top Battery Deal is Going to Start Soon!

Home Page Forums General OPTIMA Red-Top Battery Deal is Going to Start Soon!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

OPTIMA Batteries has agreed to support our members and this website with a great deal on their 6-volt Red-Top battery. The promotion is set to run from 22 March through 2 April 2021, is not stackable with any other offer, is only good for 6-volt batteries with a maximum of three per purchase and limited to Pierce Arrow Society members only.

From 22 March until Midnight, 2 April 2021, members of the Pierce Arrow Society, who purchase a 6-volt Red-Top battery online at shop.optimabatteries.com will receive special pricing of $133.99 per battery (normally $199.99) and free shipping right to their front door in the lower 48 states, by entering a unique coupon code when purchasing factory-direct at shop.optimabatteries.com.

Here is how the process works:
    1. If you want the deal, send an e-mail requesting a unique one-time use coupon code to: [email protected]
    2. You will receive a unique one-time-use code that will be valid until 3/2/2021 only.
    Codes will be invalid after Midnight on 3/2/21.
    3. Once you receive your code, you will need to go to the Optima shopping site at http://www.optimabatteries.com…op-starting-battery/ (SEE LINK BELOW)
    4. Add the 6-volt battery (up to 3) part # 6V (8010-044) and go to the checkout cart
    5. Here’s the important part: Enter your unique code that will calculate your discount on the BILLING PAGE of the CHECK-OUT.
    6. Finalize your order
    7. Wait for your “Factory Fresh” Optima Red-Top 6 volt to arrive at your door (usually within 4 days of your order).
    This offer is limited to three (3) batteries per household and will EXPIRE at MIDNIGHT on 2 April 2021.
    This offer is only available on OPTIMA REDTOP 6-volt batteries purchased directly from shop.optimabatteries.com .

http:////www.optimabatteries.com/en-us/shop/redtop/optima-batteries-8010-044-6v-redtop-starting-battery/ 
    OPTIMA

Great! I need one so I’ve been looking for this!

Gents & Ladies,

I will keep you posted as the time comes.

Peter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.