Nice car being Auctioned Sept 24

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell Nice car being Auctioned Sept 24

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

We received the following message from Steve Purnell in England.

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2022 4:44 AM
    To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
    Subject: 1933 PIERCE ARROW 836 CLUB BROUGHAM 2 DOOR 
    Dear Diana and DaveWe had the good fortune to visit you for the annual Pierce Arrow get together in Kalamazoo in 2012 when you looked after us including my Friend Terry. It was a memorable event which we will not forget.

I have been a long term member of the society but unfortuately due to serious ill health I was unable to renew my membership due to serious ill health this year.

Apart from being diagnosed with Multipal Myeloma Cancer in 2018 which turned out to be the least of problems. in november 2021  i have been hospitalised with pnemonia and almost immediately a serious blood bleed in my back resulted in an emergency operation in which I died twice and needed 8 pints of blood and was in a coma for 4 weeks. after which I could not talk or walk.

Slowly month by month I was able to overcome these problems and amazingly  have now almost fully recovered.

However this means now is the time to reluuctantly part with my Pierce Arrow and the car enterered in the

HISTORICS auction at BICESTER ENGLAND in two weeks time on the Saturday 24TH September 2022. Their web site covers the sale and shows shows details of the car. With the current level of exhange rate $ to the £ now could be the perfect to to buy.

I am aware that  Historics Auctions may have already notified you of this entry but thought you would like to know that this car has been owned by myself.

Should any of the members be interested in the car I am quite happy if they wish to contact me by e mail or phone ( 0 )7900 265180,

I hope you and your family are all well

With kindest regards

Steve Purnell and Terry

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.