New Pierce Arrow owner

Home Page Forums General New Pierce Arrow owner

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Congratulations to new member Don Lang on the purchase of the 1931 Pierce from the Saratoga Auction. You will find many members here are very helpful in getting your new car ready for touring. Next years National Meet is in Central PA, I hope you bring it to the meet. Check under Activities for more details. Click on the help desk if you have any problem using the website. We are here to keep you moving down the road. Karl Krouch Sr. 2021 Meet Chairman.

Congratulations Don!  I was so hoping it went to an individual and not a dealer.  Great car at a more than fair price, I wish you many years of enjoyment.  Although the Model 42 is significantly different than my Model 43, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need any help with your new toy.

Oh well, Don asked me to hold off telling who bought it for a few days…

Congratulations Don, and welcome!

I’m excited about my purchase.   Never thought I would own a car of this caliber.  I have a lot to learn about properly getting this car tour ready.    It’s been sitting for the last 10 years and I know I will be asking lots of questions.

Don,

Welcome to the Pierce-Arrow Society.

You bought a truly lovely vehicle.

I was going to suggest that if you need hands-on assistance, I may be able to help, but then I realized that Marlborough is almost 2-hours from my home in Hampton Falls.

Regardless, if you feel the need, I will be happy to be of assistance for a day.

You can always reach me by telephone or email for consultation, etc.

I am confident that there are many PAS members in New England who would be happy to be of assistance, and even ONE GUY from Holly, Michigan who seems to travel the country assisting members with serious mechanical work.

Isn’t that right, Greg?

Peter

Don, welcome to Pierce Arrows.  I too purchased a 1931 Model 42 Phaeton in May and have been on a steep learning curve.  While my car was not sitting in a museum, it received very little driving since 1994, so I have been wringing it out.  Have it now to a point that I would be very comfortable taking it on a tour. There are others here that are much more qualified then I to give technical advice, but I would certainly be willing to help you in any way I can.  Best of luck to you.

Tony Zappone has some items for the new owner, as he is a volunteer at the Saratoga museum. We have had a similar car in our family for over fifty years. I know the car, and have worked on it in the past. I first saw the car back in 1975. Feel free to contact me about your new purchase. Ed

Received my New Hampshire “Antique Plates” today.    Had to modify them a little

Don, I am glad you have made your purchase public.  I am sure your membership in the PAS and the presence of your car will benefit both you and the club.  As a member of the Board of Directors of the Saratoga Automobile Museum, I was saddened to see the Pierce Arrow leave its place on the second floor.  Again, congratulations on your purchase.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.