motor compartment before and after.

Home Page Forums General motor compartment before and after.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Anthony,

My car will never be pebble beach. It was never supposed to be. It is beautiful to me and the average person looking at it. It has not dissapointed. Everyone who sees it is amazed and awestruck. Goal attained!! ( I had it my way. lolol) I never wanted a garage queen.

It is good for another 100 years, until a person like you will restore it to pebble beach or another one like me who will bring it back to life with looks to kill. Either way, it is alive and Ready for the road for decades to come. well after I start pushing up daisies. :)

Your car looks great! I think the vacuum dates to the ’30’s, but I haven’t researched it heavily….

Dave,

I tried to google search your vacuum. It must be really rare. I went back into the 20’s and never found the exact head that is on yours. Now, im very curious.

It does look like the 1930s model but the head on those are much larger. Yours is so small. It is very intersting.

This particular model of vacuum had interchangeable heads, the one that is on it is apparently for a hose attachment. It also would have had a regular carpet attachment, the front clips off the vacuum.

I’d like to think this was a factory item, have been told it was probably for a dealer. The bags could be customized any way they wished. It is NOT a Pierce Arrow brand vacuum, but just has the P-A labeled bag.

I believe this to be a Royal vacuum, see this ad from 1926 and you can see the attachment for the front, which I don’t have. I’ve approached some vacuum cleaner collectors (yes, they’re out there) but no luck so far.

.??

.the one on the right?

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.