Looking to acquire a PA

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell Looking to acquire a PA

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey all,

Am looking to acquire a Pierce Arrow sometime in 2021.  Parameters: late 20’s or earlier, mostly complete, running (?), needing no restoring OR minimal / moderate restoring: may need new interior, new paint, replating, some engine work, etc.  NO basket cases.  Not in any hurry. You might be an older individual who has owned your PA for many years but have been considering selling it.  Or you might be the heir to a PA owner that had great value to that owner but not as much for you.  Or if you just are looking for a good home for a good car that you’ve had in your collection.  I am originally from Buffalo (living now in MN), visited the factory there as a teen, been to the Buffalo Transportation Museum many times.  Retired now and am ready to reconnect with my past.

Mark – I have a 1925 Model 80 5-Passenger Sedan. Belonged to a longtime PAS member who was a good friend. He owned it from 1959-2000. Purchased from the original owner. Had a full restoration years ago and was regularly toured. Just refreshed the mechanicals and it runs great. Excellent paint. Very good interior. Feel free to give me a call at 503-309-7729. Thanks – David Charvet – CharvetClassicCars.com – Oregon.

1925 Pierce 80 Sedan - Charvet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.