Looking for Pierce Arrow

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell Looking for Pierce Arrow

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

If Any one wants to sell their Pierce-Arrow in any condition than Please call me at 800-452-9910

Wanted: Pierce Arrow from 1900-1938, Any Model, Any Condition, Top Dollar Paid, We’ll Pick up from anywhere in the US. Please call peter kumar. Tel # 1-800-452-9910 email: [email protected]

Peter, I think everyone got your first message.

Perhaps this is just me but I don’t think this forum should be used by dealers looking to add to their inventory. I’d like to see these pages reserved for enthusiasts and hobbyists who want to own and drive cars, not flip them for a profit.

Apologies if I’ve offended anyone.

I agree, this message board should be for hobbyists, and not used for advertising, which is what Mr. Kumar is doing. He has also used rosters in the past (CCCA and possibly PAS) as mailing lists, I for one have gotten letters from him, as I’m sure many of you have.

Mr. Kumar, please use normal advertising channels, and quit using club rosters and forums as a “cheap” tool for trying to find cars to resell.

I’m not particularly concerned about offending you, because you’ve offended us by acting in this manner. David Coco Winchester Va.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.