LEAD: 1925 Series 80 runabout project for sale

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell LEAD: 1925 Series 80 runabout project for sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

PAS was contacted by a non-member who is selling his late father’s resto-in-progress 1925 runabout serial 806352. I have seen additional photos of plated parts; I’m posting only one photo here, but he has a number of photos. His text follows:

1925 Model 80 Rumble seat Roadster. Car has been in family for over twenty years. My father was in the Antique Car Restoration business since the late 60’s. Although he restored cars for people all over the world, this car was purchased as a personal touring car project that he and I were going to work on. The car is very straight, solid, and had an earlier restoration that needed due attention cosmetically. Being that this was going to be a driving car as well as a personal representation of my father’s work, we began a frame off restoration and it was fitted with a electric Volvo overdrive. The rest of the car is all original except for chrome instead of nickel. All structural skeletal wood repair/work has been done and plywood paneling has been replaced for kicks in rumble. Body is in unfinished primer and fenders are very strait and stripped. Chassis is together and rolling. Engine is tight and very clean inside. Runs extremely quiet. Last started in Aug. 2010. All reflective metal has been chromed and ready to go back on car. This is a project tour car dream. Pick your color, put it together, and ride. This is a car that you will be able to get in and drive wherever you want. $30,500.00

More pictures and video of car running can be made available.

Spencer Josey [email protected]

Phone: (803)-972-1005 South Carolina (EST)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.