Lead – 12 Cylinder Blocks for sale

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell Lead – 12 Cylinder Blocks for sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Here is a photo of two 1935-1938 Pierce-Arrow V12 cylinder blocks for sale. They are in the back of the photo. Ignore the block in the foreground. Contact the seller directly, if interested.

His name is:

Alan Mest

17212 Gramercy Place

Gardena CA 90247

310-532-8657

This is an old time garage that used to specialize in repairing antique and classic cars. Alan is well known as a engine rebuilder especially 1932-1948 Ford V-8’s but has hard to find parts for many cars from the teens, 20’s, 30’s and 40’s on the shelves (some used and some new) and has rebuilt every imaginable brand of engine. He has about forty cars of his own that he has restored over the years on site including Packard, Chandler, Crosley, Auburn, and Buick. He has slowed down since he turned 80 but still sells parts.

photo

Hi Steve, I believe those are Series 80 or 81 6-cylinder engine blocks.. I have a pair of V12 blocks I can look at to be sure, but the ones in the photo sure look like Series 80/81

BTW: did you find that dash light you were looking for? I send you some photos after last year’s Hershey. Did you get the email and images ?

Greg Long

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.