Fabric Designs

Home Page Forums General Fabric Designs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Does anyone have photos of the “original”” fabric designs that were used on the bed and seating area for the “”C”” model Travelodge?”

They are all the same fabric, A,B,& C. A strange light green pattern. I don’t have a photo on my hard drive, but the flooring and cushions on the more than half dozen original trailers I have seen and owned were all the same.

This is Model B original fabric.

Does anyone know of a source for this cloth?

I never found anything close. I did mine in a 40’s pattern, including the flooring. I can smell the old musty cushion just by looking at the photo. I replaced mine with latex for a better and more comfortable feel and function.

Thanks for all the information and the photo’s. This is the pattern that is in the model “C”” I just purchased.”

Loyd,

You should check with some of the auto upholstery companies, like Mac’s (Cartouche) or dare I say SMS.

I also expect that there are other vintage automobile upholstery suppliers.

You also might wish to check out companies that stock home or commercial chair upholstery, as the cushions in a Travelodge wouldn’t get lots of seating time relative to the front seat of a car.

Home and commercial chair / couch upholstery will off you 10,000 times as many style / fabric options as automobile upholstery companies.

Peter

Nobody would buy they ugly green pattern upholstery today…………I spent a long time trying to find something close. Ten years ago…..maybe 15. Struck out. I like what I ended up with.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.