dash plate spacers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #392866

    My Series 81 has the below illustrated spacers attached to the ornamental frame that surrounds the face of the instrument panel. A few are missing. Anyone know if these are still being made anywhere, and what they are called?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.