Custom luggage for my 29 DC phaeton

Home Page Forums General Custom luggage for my 29 DC phaeton

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

HI all,

I recieved the custom luggage for my 29 DC phaeton today. Since I knew they would be filled with only air, I thought I would put a twist on their contents.

Most of the items are actually 29 Pierce arrow options. Yes, the vacuum cleaner is actually an option you could have purchased, as well as the fire extinguisher, both finishes. There is also a pierce arrow tire guage. The work light is not Pierce specific but still cool. The correct jack and handle are in the cases as well.

When you drive your girl out to the country for a picnic there is a portable record player as well as a radio if need bee. To stay warm you have each other or a tri section flask with shot glasses.

Not in the pictures, but there is also an auto picnic box. (pics to come). All items will be zip taged with photos from the orignal catalog.

For those ready to jump on me that this is NOT correct. I know, and more imoportantly, I don’t care. Its fun, people will like looking at it and it makes people smile and remember.

P.s. the striper dropped off the hubcaps. They turned out fantastic. :)

Gorgeous and fun. Thanks for posting!

Installing one of these?

SWEET! PIERCE CIDER AND ARROW ALE!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.