Chicago Area Pierce Arrow Service

Home Page Forums General Chicago Area Pierce Arrow Service

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Since the passing of Scott Stastny of Deluxe Auto Werks last year, I have been searching for someone who could work on my Pierce, and take care of the things that are a little out of my range of knowledge.  I had been talking to a local mechanic who had a shop a few blocks from my house, as I had seen some vintage Packards in his shop for service, but he has been blessed with the same back problems I have, and has had to go into retirement.

Those of you who made it to the snowy 2019 Spring Fling in Chicago had the opportunity to visit the very nice collection and restoration shop of PAS Member Bob Lederer.  I had assumed that Bob’s shop only did complete restorations, but when I asked him if he did general maintenance service on our cars, he told me they welcome that kind of work, and it actually constitutes the bulk of their business.  I’m having him install the correct tail light, turn signals, my restored radio, fix the door locks on the right side, and get to the bottom of the engine missing.  Having seen his shop, and the quality of the work he does, I really have no fear bringing my car to his establishment.

Can we add him to the roster of repair services?  Again, he is a PAS Member.

Bob Lederer

Chicago Parts & Sound LLC

1150 Lively Blvd.

Elk Grove Village, IL  60007

630/350-1502

[email protected]

Hi Ken,

I forwarded this to Chris Diekman, he chairs the PAS Parts & Services Directory.

Jane

Ken,  be sure to have Bob fix your gas tank, too.

Bill

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.