Can you stay signed in on forum?

Home Page Forums General Can you stay signed in on forum?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I visit this site a few times each day, and have to sign in each time.

Is there a way to sign in permanently so that one doesn’t have to fill out form each time? I’ve made user name and password small but still a pain.

Thanks dc

Once I sign in, as long as the the browser stays open, I stay signed in.

I can close the PAS tab and reopen it and I am still signed in.

But close the entire browser and I must sign in again.

Gents,

I don’t know what you are doing wrong, because the last time I signed in was about 10-years ago.

Someone will tell you how to do it.

Maybe it is that you need to Request a Website ID Left Side, Second Item, below “Join Us.””

Peter

David,

I have the same experience when I use an iPad.

I think its your Browser David i use Google chrome and it saves all my passwords and i am right in

My browser (Firefox) gives the option using Password Manager to save logins. Once saved, all I have to do is click OK when the login window comes up. Internet Explorer and Edge also have a similar option.

I use Google Chrome and most of the time I don’t have to sign in again, but every once in a while, when Google decides to give me some grief…I have to sign in again…..I think it’s Google’s fault.

Probably is my browser. Funny thing is that my password is saved for a lot of other sites, but it’s never asked me to save it for the PAS site. I’ll keep looking for the correct button, thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.