Brass Plaques for the 2023 meet

Home Page Forums General Brass Plaques for the 2023 meet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have been a member of the Pierce Arrow Society since the mid 60’s.   Next year our meet will be based in Glens Falls, New York.  Designated Hometown USA by Look magazine, in the 1940’s.  We will be staying at the beautiful Queensbury Hotel, built in 1922 and totally renovated in the last few years.   We will enjoy the beauty and splendor of Lake George, The Adirondack Museum, and Saratoga Springs, (with its Victorian Splendor, and  home of the oldest and most prestigious thoroughbred racetrack in the country).   For years and years, the meet plaques were made of brass, and given to each meet attendee.  The price of brass plaques has risen to over $500 for the number we need, as compared to $100 or $150 for a less expensive aluminum plaque.   If someone would like to donate $500 so that we could have the brass plaques for one more time, let me know.  It could be an anonymous donation, or the donor’s name could be place on the plaque also.  Just an idea, to revive an old wonderful tradition for one more time.  Any interest?  Call me:  585 739 2917

A generous donor has come forward.  We will announce the donor at such time he/she gives us permission to do so.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.