Branson Winter Board Meetings

Home Page Forums General Branson Winter Board Meetings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Merlin and Jane, Thank you for all the work that went into putting the Winter Meeting together for our group. It was a great week of tours during the off season at Branson. Mary and I found the Titanic exhibit, the route 66 museum, and the NRA collection all very educational. Having a docent to guide us through the significance of the guns added to the NRA Museum tour. Please send our thanks to Jim Cox for opening up his business and providing us lunch. Thanks again for bringing your car up to the Farm and Auto Museum for the seminar on Friday. See you in Indiana, Karl

Jane and Merlin, seconding Karl’s remarks, thanks for putting this great tour together. I wasn’t involved in any of the board meetings, but really enjoyed the activities you planned for the rest of us. The Titanic Museum was a real thrill for many of us. I also especially liked the opportunity to meet new society members and keep up my friendships with ones I have met in the past. Till June!

Another wonderful meet! thanks Merlin and Jane !!

Greg Long

Merlin and Jane did their usual fabulous job. Ably assisted by Larry and Jean Smothers. The collections and sites we saw were awesome.

Rick and Liz Horne

We had a great time. Lots of neat things to see and do. Thanks Merlin and Jane.

Dave and Donna

Hi Merlin and Jane,

Thank you for organizing another great Winter Mini-Meet. Nancy and I enjoyed the Titanic Museum, and the collections, and also a magic and variety show in Branson, which seems like the Midwest’s answer to a wholesome Las Vegas.

Bob

It was a nice drive to be with great people and among super attractions. I

appreciate Merlin and Janes With Larry and Jean Smothers’s massive efforts

towards keeping the Society’s lights burning brightly and the welcome mat out.

I would also like to applaud Merlin, Jane and everyone who had a part in making the Winter Mini-meet possible. I showed up unannounced and was quickly welcomed and set up to attend all the planned activities. A testament to the hard work they put into planning the event. I really enjoyed the tours and the comraderie of everyone as this was my FIRST Winter Meet. Can’t wait for Indiana…

I hope all made it home safely and for those who wanted, got to see snow!

Sincerely,

James

Merlin and Jane, thank you for yet another wonderful time!

Particular thanks to Merlin and Jane, and to Larry and Jean Smothers, for all of their collective work on the Winter Mini-Meet. The Pierce-Arrow Society benefits significantly from these gatherings. We did enjoy all of the events.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.