A TV Celebrity in our midst.

Home Page Forums General A TV Celebrity in our midst.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

While watching the insomnia channel last night, I happened upon a show called “Bad Chad Customs”.

Chad is a custom car fabricator in Canada and he looks like he is recovering from something, but he was commissioned to build a single seat race car of the Prewar era. While searching for parts he ran across a Seagraves V12 ( he referred to as a Pierce Arrow) and that became the basis of his project.

One of the stumbling points was finding a clutch and some transmission pieces.

Just as it appeared hopeless, while doing a screen shot of his computer, up pops John Cislak to the rescue. John had the parts and the project was saved.

I enjoyed watching them try to get the 12 started, which to their credit they did, and liked John’s cameo, the rest of the show, not so much.

You must admit, John has a face for radio! He told me about the show, and they did a bunch of stuff with him that took hours….sounds like they only had a short interview with him.

FYI, here’s the link:

https://go.discovery.com/tv-shows/bad-chad-customs/full-episodes/loud-and-nasty

Look for Mr. Cislak beginning at 00:35:00.

Looks like it is around 28:00

Hey, that was fun to watch! I want one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.