63rd Annual Meet

Home Page Forums General 63rd Annual Meet

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

While I wasn’t able to attend the meet this year, I hear it was a fun one.  This is in no small part due to the hard work of Karl Krouch and the meet committee.  Great job!

You missed a good one!

Great job by Karl and others, it was a wonderful event.   So good to see all the old, and meet new, friends enjoying the cars and company.  There were over fifty first timers (first PAS meet attended), which is not only believed to be a record, but bodes well for our Society.

Only problem was that when I got home after the meet, had to start a diet, those Pennsylvania Dutch just keep the food a’comin’!

Many thanks to Karl, Mary, Rick, Liz, and others, for making the effort to make this meet happen.

Many thanks to Karl & Mary Krouch and their crew.

They put on an outstanding PAS Meet.

I agree with David Coco about the food, as it just kept coming.

Excellent on all levels.

Kathy and I had  GREAT week! We want to thank Karl and Mary and the Committee! All your hard work paid off!
    We also want to thank our “pit crew” who came to our rescue in Hershey when our electric fuel pump failed! You all were magnificent and quickly and efficiently made up for all my lack of tools and parts, and got us going again. You are all THE BEST!
    We got home Monday evening and had no issues during our 1,000 mile return trip.

Randy and Kathryn Roberson

Karen and I met many new friends and enjoyed seeing many new cars! As someone said early on, “the Pierce-Arrow national meet never involves starving!” Hats off to Karl and Mary Krouch with their great team! Miss you all!

This was not only our first PAS Meet but also our first multi-day organized tour and what a wonderful experience it was for not only me but my wife and children!

Many thanks to those who made this happen and also to all those who welcomed us as first timers.  This was an event we looked forward to and it did not disappoint!

It was a great time. Everything went well. Tours and collections were first rate. Best, Ed.

It was a great Meet!  Thank you Karl, Mary and your Team.  Jane and I really enjoyed!

Karl, Mary, Jane, Liz and the rest of the Meet Committee,  Thank You !  It was a wonderful meet, we enjoyed it immensely.  Interesting tours, great food and of course all the camaraderie that has been missing over the last year plus.

Looking forward to the Buelton meet in SoCal next year and the Glens Falls meet the following year..

Thanks again!

Greg Long, Ken

Karl, Mary, Jane, Liz and the rest of the Meet Committee, just wanted t say thank you for a very enjoyable and beneficial Meet.

Having moved from Philly in the early 80’s it was great to revisit that part of PA, which I found amazing unchanged.

Great venues and I enjoyed putting faces and personalities with website names.

Seeing the finished cars and discussions that ended up resolving issues I have been dealing with, will motivate me to keep going.

Chassis is outside getting ready for paint and going back together. Don’t think I will make it with a car to ’22 but ’23 has potential .

Thanks again.

Bill

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.