32 for sale

Home Page Forums General 32 for sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Message deleted by original poster

1932 Club Brougham is on my got to have before I cash in list. Interestingly, it is the most common Pierce Arrow to survive….at last count there were almost fifty of them surviving.

I think there’s one on ebay

Deleted……maybe the original poster is bidding? Yes, the car was on eBay.

I know this car, it used to be a mossy-green, and located in Winchester Virginia.

Anyone who wants to know why I did not buy it in 2010 email me at [email protected]

Greg Long

It still has the very unfortunate interior paint colors.

Note the body paint color in this photo, which i took 19 years ago.

Greg

I know the car well, too, I put a top on it for the then owner. I almost bought it but , at the time, I found out the car had an engine problem, possibly that’s been addressed by now.

It’s not a bad car, just had some issues and an owner who threw money at it and missed……

Peter: The car on eBay is the same green car, but has thankfully been repainted. Compare the pink dashboard and shift lever, steering column in the photo I took 19 years ago to the similar photos on the ebay auction site.

The car is obviously the same car, the exterior has been repainted..

I have engine photos showing the same welded repair on the exhaust manifold. The car has the same turn signals as i took photos of back then.

Greg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.