’29 143 convertible coupe

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell ’29 143 convertible coupe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

For Sale: 1929 Convertible Coupe [Series 143]
    Due to the recent purchase of a 1930 Cord L-29 Cabriolet, which cost as much as my house, I’m selling my Pierce.
    It will be listed on Chicago Classic Cars website in the next few days. This is a near show-condition car with " New york style" bracket headlights and a brand new rear axle which I just had made. This car is definitely a ‘show-stopper’. Two-tone gray with red leather interior, overdrive, red wheels and pinstriping. Everything has been rebuilt and is in "ready-to-go" condition. The undercarriage and engine compartment are completely detailed. This car starts, idles, runs and drives like it was built yesterday. Convertible top and spare tire are new. This car is stunning. The car can be seen in Madison, Wisconsin in a heated underground garage anytime. Three months ago this car took ‘Best of Show’ at one of Wisconsin’s premere vintage auto celebrations competing against cars of world class stature. I’m really going to miss this car! Offered at $164,000. For pictures, email me at [email protected] or call 608-212-8774. tom griffith

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.