2020 Meet hotel info for the Double Tree, Lancaster PA June 9-13

Home Page Forums General 2020 Meet hotel info for the Double Tree, Lancaster PA June 9-13

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I was asked at the Angola banquet if we have a booking code to book rooms at the host hotel for 2020. If you use the 1-800 Hilton number,you just give them Pierce-Arrow group and our dates to book at our rate. If you like using the web here is the link below.

If you are a Hilton Honors member and are requesting a floor, The 3rd floor is the front lobby, all our events are on the 2nd floor, and 1st floor is ground level to rear doors. Our cars will be parked outside the 3rd floor level, left of the lobby and check-in. If you have any questions e-mail or call me. Please do not use the link under future meets section until I get Ben to update it with this new link. Thanks, Karl and Mary Krouch

http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/L/LNSWVDT-PIA-20200606/index.jhtml

Our link now works in the future Meet page under “activities”. Keep in mind this is the busiest time for the “Amish” tourist season in Lancaster County. All Hotels will be booked full. Our Host Hotel will average 97% full rate for every day in June and no rooms for weekends. If you are planning to attend the 2020 Meet, book as soon as possible. Thanks, Karl

Booked my rooms yesterday, link and website worked great.

Terry Fitch told me today the hotel told him only 60 rooms were reserved, I don’t believe that is correct?

I just booked my room. No way I’m going to miss this one, unless the good Lord thinks differently.

Thinking since it’s so close that I’d like to do a memorabilia display at some point in the meet, not sure who to talk to…Karl, is it you? thanks dc

Tony,

Monday night June 8th has 60 rooms all others are many more. I will be contacting them Monday to check on rooms for anyone staying thru Sunday June 14th to go back to Hershey for the Elegance, seem the on-line check-in wont give them a King room for that night even if booking a king for 6 or 7 other days. I am sure they will get that fixed for us.

David, I will give you a call about a display.

Karl

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.