2019 ‘Crossroads of America’ PAS Annual Meet and Tour.

Home Page Forums General 2019 ‘Crossroads of America’ PAS Annual Meet and Tour.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Everyone who is considering attending the Annual Meet and Tour this summer need to make their reservations at the Potawatomi Inn ASAP ! The block of rooms holding our Pierce Arrow Society rate will expire in a few weeks. The Inn is taking reservations for non-PAS Annual Meet vacationing families and weekend Lake and Beach fanatics. It would be nice if most of the Inn rooms were occupied by PAS members attending the Annual Meet !

Once our reserved room Block expires, the price for a room increases by around 50%. And availability will be limited.

I’m sure anyone attending the meet would prefer to be on site with our PAS friends instead of several miles down the road.

So: please make your reservation a the Potawatomi Inn ASAP.

The phone number is 260-833-1077. Our code for the Pierce Arrow block of rooms is 0611PA

The meet dates are June 11th through June 15th. The welcome party is Tuesday evening June 11th.

Tours on the 12th, 13th and 14th. Our car show and judging will be on Saturday, June 15th, right on the wide lawn between the inn and the shore of Lake James.

The Awards Banquet will be held Saturday evening June 15th.

Our Pierce arrow room rate is available for reserving rooms from June 8th through June 18th. There are a LOT of events and vacation destinations nearby that we just don’t have time to visit during our meet.

We are looking forward to seeing our Pierce Arrow Society friends in June !!

The image shows the Car Show and Judging area on the lawn between the Potawatomi Inn

and Lake James.

Greg Long

I wonder if Greg is going to be working the Starbucks concession at the lodge!

Nope, i’ll have an IV of Starbucks plugged into my arm,and I’ll be dragging around one of those IV bag carriers on wheels.

Greg Long

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.