1937 Original tool kit

Home Page Forums Literature and Tools 1937 Original tool kit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to find a complete and original tool kit for a 1937 Pierce-Arrow. How much might one cost? Thanks.

Steve

Steve, My research for the last ten years has found no vehicles after 1935 had a tool kit or jack from the factory. They came with only a lug wrench. Fairmount tool company was the last supplier of script wrenches, starting in 1926. If someone has a bag of tools in a 1935-37 I would like to see them share a photo. If they are Williams or Billings, I would say they have to be a “moved”” set. The difficult times for Pierce in the late 30’s would easily account for the delete of a tool kit. Karl”

Karl,

Thank you for your reply. I have often seen Pierce-Arrow tools on eBay and just sort of figured that there must be a set for my 37. I am happy to know that I don’t have to search for one.

Steve

My 37 had a jack with handle, and a box in the trunk factory installed to hold what I assume was a lug wrench, and what I thought was a tool kit. Box was about the right size for some tools. Ask Bob Sands, he will know.

Anyone have a ’37 parts book? That would probably list any tools supplied by the factory.

Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.