1911 Pierce for sale

Home Page Forums General 1911 Pierce for sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

This Marketplace ad is currently running on the Pierce-Arrow Museum Facebook page. Car is located in Fenton MI.

1911 Pierce Arrow Model 36 Toy Tonneau Touring

Excellent Running Contrition, Recently underwent a complete engine rebuild with less than 50 miles

Serious Inquires only

$195,000.00 FIRM

Do you think I could start a Go Fund Me page?

Hi Ken,

ONLY if you promise to repay each donation in time in possession the car based on a year. But to continue for every year you own it.

So, lets say, I donate $19,500 to your ‘fund Me’ fund.. That is 10% of the purchase price.. I would want 5o have it in my possession for 10% of each year.. Lets see, that would be something like 36.5 days each year..

Oh and you provide the transport to my home.. Since my donation would be ‘delivered’ to you!!

Sorry, couldn’t help myself, had to be a smart-aleck. :-)

Greg Long

Greg, you’re on to something! Time share early cars may be a hot way to

own brass and classics in the future. No more storing a 4,500 lb. artifact

for the whole year when you only want to excite envy in your neighbors a

couple of times a year. I’m going to consult my business advisor, Bernie

Madoff, to see if we can rig a business offering. We will have a “special””

for the month of January.”

Tony…..bright idea. I’ll store your Pierce 36 here in my heated building and for the 1-2 weeks you get to use it on the time share arrangement, you can come take it out for a drive. Of course you’ll have to cover the gas and insurance.

I was watching the news tonight, and along I-94, Greg Long was out there with a cardboard sign and a styrofoam cup. The sign said, “Will Drive For Food.”””

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.