I finished removing all the set screws and pins.
The set screws required at least one of the following techniques
From left to right. The offending set screw. All but one of the set screws in the springs came out with just a screwdriver, some in the frame required a SPEEDOUT which is basically a reverse rotation bit which helps center the bit in the screw, next was a left hand bit and finally a “F” drill bit for 5/16-18 tap. If the screw driver didn’t work, I center drilled the screw with the SPEEDOUT. If the other end of the bit that grabs the hole didn’t work, then I used a left had drill bit. If all else failed I just drilled out the hole with the “F” bit and retapped. I ended up retapping 3 holes