Reply To: Just Warmed Her Up Today

Home Page Forums What did you do with your P-A today? Just Warmed Her Up Today Reply To: Just Warmed Her Up Today

It was in the mid 20’s but dropping.  We had been caught with a snow/sleet mixture, and I had 4 inches of ice to clear from the driveway, alley, and living on a corner, along the side and front of the house.  I had to crack a lot of it up with a pick before shovelling.  Needless to say, I skipped the gym that day, and my back is still hurting.  Yes, I’ve been very fortunate with my Pierce.  PAS Members Bill Morris, Bob Lederer, and the Scott Stantsky all helped in getting it running.  Now, this car actually purrs.

One point I’d like to bring up is that my car has a forced air heating system with a tube running along the exhaust to pick up heat from the exhaust to warm the car.  I understand it’s a common system in Cadillac and LaSalle, but not in Pierce.  Just as an added safety measure, I installed a CO2 meter behind the dash to go off in case there are any carbon monoxide leaks developing.  After this summer I’m really looking forward to Hershey this year.

After working in world trade for almost 50 years, I’ve learned never to buy Chinese products, and I hate it when there is no other choice.  The quality simply can’t be trusted.